U.S. Linen & Uniforms is a Proud Affiliate of the Following Associations
When an organization of devoted experts intermix their available resources to achieve the same goal, the results are incredible. U.S. Linen & Uniforms is proud to be partners with ASN (Apparel Service Network), CSC Network (The National Alliance of Independent Launderers), and TRSA (Textile Rental Services Association.) Joining these organizations enables a network of best practices that drives everyone towards competitive and environmental efficiency.
- Account coverage with nationalized reporting systems.
- Personalized customer communications.
- National account management team.
- State-of-the-art inventory control.
- Advanced laundry processing facilities.
- Changeover Management Team.
- Just-in-time repair system.
- Guaranteed Service.
- Over 170 laundries allow for a local independent rental company to service the requirements of a multi-location, national, or regional company.
- Members are able to be competitive through increasing their purchasing power.
- The best services, products, and pricing the industry has to offer are available by working with approved vendors.
- Best practices and information is shared online and at events and conferences.
- Customer service and productivity are improved through benchmarking and research initiatives.
- Circulate case studies, trends, articles, news, and information.
- The best training on the most current principles and practices in maintenance, production, and executive management are offered.
- Clean Green Certification recognizes companies that demonstrate responsible leadership in sustainability and conservation.
- To obtain the certification, laundries must document water and energy reduction and deploy best management practices.
- TRSA inspects laundry facilities seeking the certification and approves documentation of their water and energy use and BMP deployment through production reports they submit to auditors during the inspections.