Top 20 Things To Ask Before You Sign Up With A National Chain Company
When making business decisions, such as which credit card processor to use, which food to source, insurance to use, and more, there’s so much information out there that it can be difficult to know which questions to ask. U.S. Linen and Uniform understands the importance of clean and on time uniforms, towels, mats, etc. so we think it’s important to make an informed decision when choosing a linen and uniform company. Here are some questions we suggest asking if you’re going to look into using a national chain:
- Have I been shown the entire agreement including any terms on the back?
- Is the sales person authorized to legally modify the agreement?
- Has the sales person put in writing everything they promised you?
- Has the sales person put in writing what your weekly cost will be?
- Do I get a copy of the agreement after it is signed by all parties?
- How long will my prices stay at what was quoted?
- How many price increases can I expect each year?
- Is my annual price increase on the anniversary of my agreement or in less than a year?
- What are the rates for lost or damaged items?
- What are the rates for garment preparation, name emblems, and company emblems?
- How does the company track garments while in their possession?
- How does the company count soiled items?
- How can I be assured that soiled items are counted accurately?
- Do I get to inspect and keep garments I am charged for them?
- Does their garment maintenance programs cover all loss and damage charges?
- Do I get charged for mats even if they aren’t changed?
- What happens if I run out of product in the evening or on weekends?
- Is there a charge for emergency deliveries?
- How long will it take to install my account?
- How long will it take for new employees to get their uniforms?
Our hope is that you’ll find a company that can thoroughly answer these questions to your liking. At U.S. Linen and Uniform, we pride ourselves on the ability to track our products, provide consistent pricing, quick and reliable service, and much, much more. If you’re in the hunt for a commercial uniform, laundry, or linen service, give us a call and you can even ask us these same questions! We’d be happy to help.